This asymmetrical color blocked sleeveless dress by DKNY will keep you cool on your late summer getaway. Add some red hot accessories. And the overall effect is a fresh, crisp, and bold statement.
Get Red-y here:
1. DKNY Asymmetrical Sleeveless Dress $63, dkny.com
2. DKNY Jeans Mesh Belt Bag $86, dkny.com
3. Dolce & Gabbana Spotted Round Sunglasses $180, saksfifthavenue.com
4. Givenchy Seventeen Bicolor Interchangeable-Strap Watch $930, saksfifthavenue.com
5. Longchamp 'Le Pliage' Crossbody Handbag $160, nordstrom.com
I LOVE color, texture and silhouette. And when they come together in just the right way, something beautiful happens. And that’s why I LOVE this ensemble created around this Mosaic Jacquard Knit Dress by M Missoni.
Come together here:
2. Merdinger Luxury Gifts Silver Puler Bangle $282, bluefly.com
3. Lodis Accessories Healdburg Natalie Satchel $221, 6pm.com
4. Nicole Miller Turks Geometric Cutout Wedge $89, lastcall.com
It’s funny. Shoes have a lot of personality. And it rubs off on the rest of your outfit. This is a great way to get different looks out of the same clothes. See how the sleek elegance of this viscose wool turtleneck and crepe midi skirt by Donna Karan takes a street urban turn just by changing the suede ankle boots out for a lace-up sneaker. Fun!
Get some soul out of your sole here:
Accessories with cork elements are very much in vogue. Float by in these great high open-toed wedge sandals. And no worries about this Diane von Furstenberg cork envelope clutch sinking if it goes overboard somewhere in South Pacific. Paired with this Tile Lagoon Jacquard Blazer and matching Cigarette Cut Trousers, you’ll certainly be a showstopper!
Take your applause here: